2.5.14

Photos on Friday..

Hi friends,

I'm stressing. Kind of a lot. No, really a lot. 

Sports nutrition, money and banking, and business strategy terms are swirling in my head with more force than a hurricane these days. Honestly, I don't have the time to put together my usual favorites and GIFs Friday fun. I'm sorry that I have failed you for your Friday laugh this week. I didn't want to leave you hanging though, so I thought that I would give you snapshots of some of the last days of my Loma life. 

I also feel that it is important to note that my decisions to go hang out with friends during almost all of my free time lately is the source of this finals stress. What's weird though, is that my stress isn't about the tests themselves (yet). I'm stressed about the fact that I'm not stressed about these exams.. If you can figure out that insanely redundant sentence, you probably have senioritis too.. 

When you know it's the end, your priorities get turned upside down. Friends>beach>going to class>studying. Here is the result of the past few weeks with this priority order..

Shopping for comfy clothes for EUROPE in less than two weeks!

Movie date with Casey!

Treated to lunch at Whole Foods by my incredible friends!

Sleeping in, and then waking up to this!

My last week teaching aerobics.. We are so cute!

... and sometimes a bit crazy! 

One of my aerobics veterans- Ashleigh!

I'm never leaving.. Try to break my death grip- it's not happening!

The view from my LAST aerobics class on Wednesday night!

I feel like Gilad on the FitTV channel leading a class with this backdrop..

I hope that I will be back to semi-normal next week.. Graduation makes things a bit nuts here, but I will do my best!

HAPPY FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment