21.4.14

gratitude monday- Easter edition


It's Monday, you know the drill! Pull up a seat, get your morning java, and let's find something to give thanks for today! If you celebrated Easter yesterday, I hope that it was a day spent with family and friends that gave you a reminder of how precious the gift of life really is. Easter is one of my favorite days of the year, only second to Christmas, and I had such a blast with my family at home in Phoenix. Here are some of my weekend snapshots!

Post-gym Dutch Bros! A quad iced black is the key to my heart! 
Homemade GF/SF lemon poppyseed muffins! 
All of the adults colored Easter eggs. Although the youngest kid in our family is my 16 year old brother, we still dye eggs every year and have the annual egg hunt! I have held the winning title for the past 3 years, and added a 4th win to that record after yesterday's hunt!
On Sunday morning, we went to sunrise service at Christ's Church of the Valley!
From left to right: Sherril (Aunt), Lisa (Mom), Ben (Brother), Dean (Dad), Me, Bri (Friend)
My Instagram: klee82793
Opening Easter Baskets!

Preview of a new recipe I made for dessert.. Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie! Come back on Wednesday for a treat!

After a wonderful weekend at home, I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful family that puts Jesus at the center.  I am so blessed. Now it's time to get back to work for the next three weeks until graduation! Happy Monday!


What are you grateful for today? Leave a comment and share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment