17.3.14

Gratitude Monday: Spring Break


Last week was the long-awaited Spring Break! Today, that is definitely what I am grateful for! I took off to Phoenix for 10 days with my family. It was supposed to be a "break," but we were pretty busy the whole time that I was there. I could bore you with the details, but I think I'll just do a giant photo dump instead :)


 My brother, Ben, and me at a spring training game. Go Cubs!

Of course I watched Juan Pablo.. NOT a fan. "It's okay." "I like you. A lot." "I'm just being honest"
Gag.

Getting my toes done with my mom and aunt. Felt a bit wild with cheetah st. patty's day toes!

WAY too much time at this place.. Competition prep + recipe testing = daily trip to Sprouts! I'll have to do a grocery trip post some time for you guys.

We went shopping and worked on planning out trip to Europe in May too. Who knew how much time it takes to plan a trip outside of the country!? If you have any advice for Rome, Florence/Tuscany, Paris, or Berlin I would love to hear it!

Check back tomorrow for a great recipe! It's a lunch staple for me and I can't wait to share it with you!

What's your favorite thing to do on vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment