17.2.14

Gratitude Monday & My V-Day

Monday is a day in which I invite you to reflect on what you are grateful for. Viewing life from the perspective of abundance is a huge step to seeing your value and strength. Each week, I will share something that I am grateful for and ask you to share in the comments below. I love to hear your stories and reflections! Happy Monday!
------------------------------------------------------------------

How was your weekend? I hope it was full of love, for yourself and others. 
I spend most of my weekend on Coronado Island, woking a booth on the naval base with my friend, B! The days were long, but we were rewarded with with a trip to the beach at the end of the day!

Me and B! 


The bracelets are made by disabled veterans that are employed  by the Commoneo Project.



We ended the day with a trip to the beach on the island! The sand was so soft and white! It was great.

With all of that said, today I'm grateful for the place that I am in my journey to self-love. The day holds a greater meaning than buying a significant other a bunch of gifts (although I wouldn't have turned away any of those military men leaving the shop with flowers!), it really is about you. I hope that you did something special for yourself and that February 14th is just one day of the 365 that you treat yourself with kindness and love.

How was your Valentine's Day? What was one thing that you did to show yourself some extra love?


No comments:

Post a Comment