16.1.14

What I Ate Wednesday (WIAW)- A Day In My Life


I am often asked how I manage to balance being a full time student, working as a group fitness instructor and tutor, eating healthy, and finding time for the gym. Welcome to WIAW, an opportunity to see what a day in my life looks like to serve as a reminder that it's about balance, not perfection.

5:45am: Smack blaring alarm clock. It's only the second day of school and I am already sleep deprived.

5:48am: Practically fall out of my lofted bed and get ready for the gym in the dark without waking my roommates before heading off in the dark to pick up my training partner, C.

6:15am: Hit the gym for leg day. We were absolutely exhausted, but we worked with the energy we had and found some grace for ourselves. 

7:30am: Come home, brew some coffee, and take vitamins and supplements before getting ready for class.

8:30am: Make breakfast! Whole eggs, some egg whites, pumpkin, cinnamon, and coconut oil.



9:30am: Make another cup of coffee before heading to Chapel and class.

12:30pm: Lunch time! A salad with chicken, avocado, parmesan, and butternut squash.


1:30pm: Catch up with my mom while I sit in the sunshine, sip an iced Americano, and enjoy the beautiful weather!


3pm: Had a quick snack before going out to run some errands. A bell pepper stuffed with mustard and deli turkey.

5:45pm: I got to have dinner with a great friend of mine! Chicken, butternut squash, avocado, broccoli, and cauliflower.

7pm: Work, work, and some more work! School work, blogging, and work for my internship. 

8:30pm: Snack break to finish watching The Biggest Loser! Do you guys watch? Who do you want to win? 

9:30pm: My idea of a "midnight snack" before I head to bed to start another day! Stonyfield Organic plain greek yogurt with cocoa powder, stevia, and PB2 (powdered peanut butter mixed with water).


10pm: BED TIME!


What was your favorite meal or snack today? I am always on the hunt for some new ideas! Comment below and share! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment