5.1.14

About Kendall



A Little About Me:
My name is Kendall. I am 20 years old, and I have just decided to pack my things and move away from paradise (San Diego, California) back to Phoenix, Arizona to  complete my law degree. Having began the blogging journey as a freshman at Point Loma Nazarene University in the Fall of 2011 at Letters From Lomaland, I have completely fallen in love with writing.  As a graduate student pursuing a law degree, it's time to take what I have been taught in Lomaland and integrate my faith and passions into the real world. I hope to pursue drug and ingredient law and work to bring our nation to a new level of health. As my journey in health and wellness has transpired through the past 5 years, I have grown a passion for helping others to realize the beauty within. 

I believe that we are all beautiful Masterpieces who were created to live happy and healthy lives. After battling and defeating an eating disorder for over two years, health and fitness has become my passion. I have expressed this love through teaching aerobics and yoga since April 2012, holding an ACE group fitness Instructor certification, and pursuing my dream of competing in bodybuilding. I also enjoy creating recipes, traveling, and stretching my faith.

I hope that The Masterpiece Movement brings you strength through recipes, workouts, hope, and laughter as we embark on this journey of life together!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me at masterpiecemovement@gmail.com.