20.1.14

Gratitude Monday- 1/20


Monday is a day in which I invite you to reflect on what you are grateful for. Viewing life from the perspective of abundance is a huge step to seeing your value and strength. Each week, I will share something that I am grateful for and ask you to share in the comments below. I love to hear your stories and reflections! Happy Monday!



Happy Monday Masterpieces! How are you doing today? It's time for Gratitude Monday!


Today I am thankful for the new perspective that I have gained on life. A perspective of abundance, forgiveness, and grace. The biggest change of all is learning to be okay with failure and accepting progress to be just as great as perfection.

Wherever you go and whatever you do, you are then only consistency in your life. Being kind to yourself is just as important as seeking others who treat you with kindness. Let go of perfection and accept your best as enough.

A perspective of abundance is one of the most powerful attributes you can develop. You have enough, you do enough, you are enough.

What are you grateful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment