13.1.14

Gratitude Monday- 1/13


Monday is a day in which I invite you to reflect on what you are grateful for. Viewing life from the perspective of abundance is a huge step to seeing your value and strength. Each week, I will share something that I am grateful for and ask you to share in the comments below. I love to hear your stories and reflections! Happy Monday!


Wow, is it really Monday?? Where the heck did the weekend go?

I head back to college today for my last semester of Undergraduate school. I am so excited to get back into the routine and continue teaching my aerobics and yoga group fitness classes! They are such a great opportunity to reach out to my peers and encourage them to pursue a healthy lifestyle. 

I think that those classes, specifically the vast amount of beautiful relationships they have fostered the past 3 years, are what I am the most grateful for today.  Sometimes it feels like a chore at the end of a long day of studying and going to class but, at the end of the day, being with those individuals blesses me with the opportunity to re-focus and remember that investing in others is so worthwhile. 

If you are one of my group fitness attendees, you are one of the many paintbrushes that life uses to enrich my masterpiece. I am more grateful for you than you know!

What are you grateful for today? What enriches your ability to view yourself as the MASTERPIECE that you are? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment