5.1.14

About The Movement:


This verse is what originally planted the concept of being a masterpiece in my soul. For years it has resinated deep within me as it helped me to overcome the unfair expectations set for me by both the world and myself.

My journey to living like a Masterpiece is far from over. It is a journey on which I embark daily, from the first look in the mirror to my evening prayers. It's not easy, but it is so worth it to have a healthy relationship with myself. While it is such a positive thing to work towards, it is so easy to feel alone and without support during some of the hardest times. That's what my goal is with the Masterpiece Movement, to help you find your own strength within yourself while having the support of so many other individuals working towards the same goal.

My second year of college, I started a small group called Masterpiece. It was the first step to pursuing this dream of mine of showing people that loving yourself is essential to finding positivity and strength in life. We weren't designed to tear ourselves down, we were created to THRIVE.

That's what the Masterpiece Movement is all about! Realize your strength, power, and potential to live the healthy and happy life that you have imagined. I invite you to join me on this quest to becoming healthy, strong, and happy in mind, body, and spirit. I'm here to tough out the journey with you. I promise, it's worth the effort. YOU are worth the effort.

After all, you're a MASTERPIECE!
xoxo, Kendall


Welcome to the Masterpiece Movement!